Benzaldehyde, 2-hydroxy-, oxime
- Formula: C7H7NO2
- Molecular weight: 137.1360
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ORIHZIZPTZTNCU-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 94-67-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Salicylaldehyde, oxime; o-Hydroxybenzaldehyde oxime; o-Hydroxybenzaldoxime; Saldox; Salicylaldehydoxime; Salicylaldoxime; 2-Hydroxybenzaldehyde oxime; 2-Hydroxybenzaldoxime; (2-Hydroxyphenylmethylene)azanol; NSC 5057
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.