- Formula: C7H7NO2
- Molecular weight: 137.1360
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ALYNCZNDIQEVRV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 150-13-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: p-Aminobenzoic acid; Aminobenzoic Acid; Benzoic acid, 4-amino-; Benzoic acid, p-amino-; p-Carboxyaniline; p-Carboxyphenylamine; Amben; anti-Chromotrichia Factor; Anticanitic vitamin; Chromotrichia factor; Hachemina; Pabacyd; Pabafilm; Pabamine; Paraminol; Paranate; PAB; PABA; Trichochromogenic Factor; Vitamin BX; Vitamin H'; 4-Carboxyaniline; «gamma»-Aminobenzoic acid; Aminobenzoic acid, para; Bacterial vitamin H1; Pabanol; Super Shade by Coppertone; 1-Amino-4-carboxybenzene; Kyselina p-aminobenzoova; Sunbrella; RVPaba Lipstick; para-Aminobenzoic acid; Romavit; Aniline-4-carboxylic acid; Anticantic vitamin; Pabagel; component of Presun; 8014-65-1; component of Presun (Salt/Mix)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.