- Formula: C7H5N5O8
- Molecular weight: 287.1433
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: AGUIVNYEYSCPNI-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 479-45-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: N-Methyl-N,2,4,6-tetranitroaniline; Benzenamine, N-methyl-N,2,4,6-tetranitro-; Aniline, N-methyl-N,2,4,6-tetranitro-; CE; N-Methyl-N-picrylnitramine; N-Picryl-N-methylnitramine; Nitramine; Picrylmethylnitramine; Picrylnitromethylamine; Tetralit; Tetralite; Tetril; 2,4,6-(Trinitrophenyl)methylnitramine; 2,4,6-(Trinitrophenyl)methylnitroamine; 2,4,6-Tetryl; 2,4,6-Trinitrophenyl-N-methylnitramine; UN 0208; N-Methyl-N,2,4,6-tetranitrobenzenamine; N-Methyl-N,2,4,6-tetranitroaniline (tetryl); Nitramine (indicator); NSC 2166
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.