- Formula: C7H4N2O2
- Molecular weight: 148.1189
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WQFPYEBGLBCQOY-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1984-23-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phenyl isocyanide, p-nitro-; p-Nitrophenyl isocyanide
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.