- Formula: C7H17O3P
- Molecular weight: 180.1818
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WOAFDHWYKSOANX-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1445-75-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: DIMP; Phosphonic acid, methyl-, bis(1-methylethyl) ester; Diisopropyl methylphosphonate; Phosphonic acid, methyl-, diisopropyl ester; Dimp (phosphonate); O,O-Diisopropyl methylphosphonate; Phosphonic acid, methyl-, O,O-bis-isopropyl ester; Methyl-phosphonic acid diisopropyl ester; bis(1-methylethyl) methylphosphonate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.