- Formula: C7H14O3
- Molecular weight: 146.1843
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: HKEDUIGHSRRIKD-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 18267-36-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: (CH3)2C(OH)CH2C(O)OC2H5; Butanoic acid, 3-hydroxy-3-methyl-, ethyl ester; Ethyl 3-methyl 3-hydroxy-butanoate; ethyl 3-hydroxy-3-methylbutyrate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.