1-Butanol, 3-methyl-, acetate
- Formula: C7H14O2
- Molecular weight: 130.1849
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MLFHJEHSLIIPHL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 123-92-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Isopentyl alcohol, acetate; Acetic acid, 3-methylbutyl ester; Banana oil; Isoamyl acetate; Isoamyl ethanoate; Isopentyl acetate; Pear oil; 3-Methyl-1-butyl acetate; 3-Methylbutyl acetate; CH3C(O)O(CH2)2CH(CH3)2; Isopentyl ethanoate; 3-Methyl-1-butanol acetate; 3-Methylbutyl ethanoate; Acetic acid, isopentyl ester; 2-Methylbutyl ethanoate; Isoamylester kyseliny octove; i-Amyl acetate; 3-Methylbutyl ester of acetic acid; «beta»-Methyl butyl acetate; 3-Methyl butyl ester acetic acid; Amyl acetate ester; Amyl acetate, common; Isopentyl ester acetic acid; Acetic acid, isoamyl ester; 3-Methyl-1-butanyl acetate; 3-methyl-but-1-yl acetate; 1-Butanol, 3-methyl-, 1-acetate; NSC 9260; Isopentyl alcohol, acetate pear oil; Jargonelle pear essence; 3-methyl-1-butyl acetate (isoamyl acetate)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.