Pentanoic acid, 4-methyl-, methyl ester
- Formula: C7H14O2
- Molecular weight: 130.1849
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KBCOVKHULBZKNY-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2412-80-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Valeric acid, 4-methyl-, methyl ester; Methyl 4-methylpentanoate; Methyl 4-methylvalerate; 4-Methylvaleric acid, methyl ester; 4-Methyl-pentanoic acid methyl ester; Methyl isohexanoate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.