- Formula: C7H14NO5P
- Molecular weight: 223.1635
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KRTSDMXIXPKRQR-AATRIKPKSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 6923-22-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Azodrin; Phosphoric acid, dimethyl 1-methyl-3-(methylamino)-3-oxo-1-propenyl ester, (E)-; Phosphoric acid, dimethyl ester, ester with 3-hydroxy-N-methylcrotonamide, (E)-; C 1414; Des-N-Methyl dicrotophos; Nuvacron; Nuvacron-20; SD 9129; Phosphoric acid, dimethyl ester, ester with (E)-3-hydroxy-N-methylcrotonamide; Apadrin; Azodrin-71; Azodrin insecticide; Bilobran; Biloborn; Crisodrin; CIBA 1414; Crisodin; Crotonamide, 3-hydroxy-N-methyl-, dimethylphosphate, cis-; 3-(Dimethoxyphosphinyloxy)N-methyl-cis-crotonamide; (E)-Dimethyl 1-methyl-3-(methylamino)-3-oxo-1-propenyl phosphate; O,O-Dimethyl-O-(2-N-methylcarbamoyl-1-methyl-vinyl)-fosfaat; O,O-Dimethyl-O-(2-N-methylcarbamoyl-1-methyl)-vinyl-phosphat; O,O-Dimethyl-O-(2-N-methylcarbamoyl-1-methyl-vinyl) phosphate; O,O-Dimethyl-O-(1-methyl-2-N-methyl-carbamoyl)-vinyl-phosphat; Dimethyl 1-methyl-2-(methylcarbamoyl)vinyl phosphate, cis; Dimethyl phosphate ester with (E)-3-hydroxy-N-methylcrotonamide; Dimethyl phosphate ester of 3-hydroxy-N-methyl-cis-crotonamide; Dimethyl phosphate of 3-hydroxy-N-methyl-cis-crotonamide; O,O-Dimetil-O-(2-N-metilcarbamoil-1-metil-vinil)-fosfato; E-Monocrotophos; ENT 27,129; Glore phos 36; Hazodrin; 3-Hydroxy-N-methyl-cis-crotonamide dimethyl phosphate; Monokrotofosz; Monocil 40; Monocron; Monodrin; OMS 834; Phosphate de dimethyle et de 2-methylcarbamoyl 1-methyl vinyle; Phosphoric acid, dimethyl ester, ester with cis-3-hydroxy-N-methylcrotonamide; Plantdrin; Pillardrin; Shell sd 9129; Susvin; Ulvair; Phosphoric acid, dimethyl (1E)-1-methyl-3-(methylamino)-3-oxo-1-propenyl ester; Azodrin 202R; Corophos; Croton 36; Monocil; Monostar; Parryfos; Dimethyl (E)-1-methyl-2-methylcarbamoylvinyl phosphate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.