4-Pentenoic acid, 3-methyl-, methyl ester
- Formula: C7H12O2
- Molecular weight: 128.1690
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LPKNFPRCXZELLI-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 20459-97-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: methyl 3-methyl-4-pentenoate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.