- Formula: C6H9NOS
- Molecular weight: 143.207
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BKAWJIRCKVUVED-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 137-00-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Hemineurine; MHT; 4-Methyl-5-(«beta»-Hydroxyethyl)thiazole; 4-Methyl-5-(2-hydroxyethyl)thiazole; 4-Methyl-5-hydroxyethylthiazole; 4-Methyl-5-thiazoleethanol; 4-Methyl-5-thiazolethanol; 5-(Hydroxyethyl)-4-methylthiazole; 5-(2-Hydroxyethyl)-4-methylthiazole; Sulfurol; Thiazole, 5-(2-hydroxyethyl)-4-methyl; 2-(4-Methylthiazole-5-yl)ethanol; 4-Methyl-5-thiazolylethanol; NSC 23262; 5-(2-hydroxyethyl)-4-methylthiazole (sulfurol); 2-(4-Methylthiazol-5-yl)ethanol
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.