- Formula: C6H6O3
- Molecular weight: 126.1100
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XPCTZQVDEJYUGT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 118-71-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 4H-Pyran-4-one, 3-hydroxy-2-methyl-; Larixic acid; Larixinic acid; Palatone; 3-Hydroxy-2-methyl-4-pyrone; 3-Hydroxy-2-methylpyrone; 3-Hydroxy-2-methyl-4-pyranone; 3-Hydroxy-2-methyl-1,4-pyrone; Corps praline; Talmon; Vetol; 2-Methyl pyromeconic acid; 2-Methyl-3-hydroxy-4-pyrone; 3-Hydroxy-2-methyl-«gamma»-pyrone; 3-Hydroxy-2-methyl-4H-pyran-4-one; 2-Methyl-3-oxy-«gamma»-pyrone; Veltol; 2-Methyl-3-hydroxy-4-pyranone; 3-hydroxy-2-methylpyran-4-one; 5-Hydroxy-6-methyl-4H-pyran-4-one; NSC 2829; 5-Hydroxy-6-methyl-4H-pyran-4-one (maltol); 3-hydroxy-2-methyl-4-pyrone (maltol); 2-methyl-3-hydroxy-4-pyranone (maltol); 2-hydroxy-3-methyl-4H-pyran-4-one (maltol); 3-Hydroxy-2-methyl-4H-pyranone; 3-Hydroxy-2-methyl-4H-pyran-4-one (maltol); 3-Hydroxy-2-methyl-4(4H)-pyranone; 3-Hydroxy-2-pyran-4-one (maltol)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.