- Formula: C6H6N2O2
- Molecular weight: 138.1240
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: TYMLOMAKGOJONV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 100-01-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzenamine, 4-nitro-; Aniline, p-nitro-; p-Aminonitrobenzene; p-Nitrophenylamine; Azoamine Red Zh; C.I. Azoic Diazo Component 37; C.I. Developer 17; C.I. 37035; Developer P; Devol Red GG; Fast Red Base GG; Fast Red Base 2J; Fast Red GG Base; Fast Red MP Base; Fast Red P Base; Fast Red 2G Base; Naphtoelan Red GG Base; Nitrazol CF extra; PNA; Red 2G Base; Shinnippon Fast Red GG Base; 1-Amino-4-nitrobenzene; 4-Nitraniline; 4-Nitroaniline; 4-Nitrobenzenamine; p-Nitraniline; Aniline, 4-nitro-; Azofix Red GG Salt; Azoic Diazo Component 37; Diazo Fast Red GG; Fast Red GG Salt; Fast Red P Salt; Fast Red Salt GG; Fast Red Salt 2J; Fast Red 2G Salt; NCI-C60786; p-Nitroanilina; Paranitroaniline; Rcra waste number P077; 4-Aminonitrobenzene; Azoamine Red 2H; NSC 9797
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.