- Formula: C6H14FO2P
- Molecular weight: 168.1463
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: DCTCNMMFVAJVCF-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 13454-59-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Pentyl methylphosphonofluoridate; Methylphoshonic acid, fluoroanhydride, penthyl ester; Phosphonofluoridic acid, P-methyl-, pentyl ester
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.