Butyric acid, 2-hydroxy-3-methyl-, methyl ester
- Formula: C6H12O3
- Molecular weight: 132.1577
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: YSGBMDFJWFIEDF-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 17417-00-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Butanoic acid, 2-hydroxy-3-methyl-, methyl ester; Methyl 2-hydroxy-3-methylbutanoate; Methyl 2-hydroxy-3-methylbutyrate; Methyl 3-methyl 2-hydroxybutanoate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.