- Formula: C6H12O3
- Molecular weight: 132.1577
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: SVONRAPFKPVNKG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 111-15-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Ethanol, 2-ethoxy-, acetate; «beta»-Ethoxyethyl acetate; Cellosolve acetate; Ethyl cellosolve acetate; Ethyl glycol acetate; Ethylene glycol ethyl ether acetate; Glycol monoethyl ether acetate; Oxitol acetate; Poly-Solv EE acetate; 1-Acetoxy-2-ethoxyethane; 2-Ethoxyethanol acetate; 2-Ethoxyethanol, ester with acetic acid; Ethoxyethyl acetate; Ethylene glycol monoethyl ether acetate; Acetate d'ethylglycol; Acetate de cellosolve; Acetate de l'ether monoethylique de l'ethylene-glycol; Acetato di cellosolve; Acetic acid, 2-ethoxyethyl ester; Aethylenglykolaetheracetat; CSAC; Ethyl cellosolve acetaat; Ethylglykolacetat; Octan etoksyetylu; Oxytol acetate; 2-Aethoxy-aethylacetat; 2-Ethoxy-ethylacetaat; 2-Ethoxyethyle, acetate de; 2-Etossietil-acetato; Celosolvacetat; Ektasolve EE acetate solvent; 2-Ethoxyethylester kyseliny octove; Glycol ether EE acetate; UN 1172; 2-Ethoxyethyl ester of acetic acid; Ethoxyethanol acetate; Ethylene glycol monoethyl ether monoacetate; NSC 8658; Cellosove acetate; Ethoxy acetate; ''cellosolve'' Acetate; 2-Ethoxy etheracetate; 2EEA; EE acetate; EEA; Ethyl acetyl glycolate; Ethylene glycol monethyl ether acetate; Sensolve EEA
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.