Butanoic acid, 2-hydroxy-, ethyl ester
- Formula: C6H12O3
- Molecular weight: 132.1577
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KWWOQRSLYPHAMK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 52089-54-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Ethyl «alpha»-hydroxybutyrate; Ethyl 2-hydroxybutanoate; Ethyl 2-hydroxybutyrate; 2-Hydroxybutyric acid ethyl ester; Ethyl 2-hydroxybitanoate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.