- Formula: C6H12O2
- Molecular weight: 116.1583
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: SWXVUIWOUIDPGS-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 123-42-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Acetonyldimethylcarbinol; Diacetone alcohol; Diketone alcohol; Tyranton; 4-Hydroxy-4-methylpentan-2-one; (CH3)2C(OH)CH2C(O)CH3; 4-Hydroxy-4-methyl-2-pentanone; 2-Methyl-2-pentanol-4-one; 4-Methyl-2-pentanon-4-ol; Pyranton A; Diacetonalcohol; Diacetonalcool; Diacetonalkohol; Diacetone-alcool; 4-Hydroxy-2-keto-4-methylpentane; 4-Hydroxy-4-methyl-pentan-2-on; 4-Idrossi-4-metil-pentan-2-one; Diacetone; 4-Hydroxy-4-methylpentanone-2; Pyranton; UN 1148; 2-Hydroxy-2-methyl-4-pentanone; 4-Methyl-4-hydroxy-2-pentanone; Pyraton; NSC 9005; 4-hydroxy-4-methyl-pentanone; 4-Methyl-4-hydroxypentan-2-one
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.