Propanoic acid, 2-methyl-, ethyl ester
- Formula: C6H12O2
- Molecular weight: 116.1583
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WDAXFOBOLVPGLV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 97-62-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Isobutyric acid, ethyl ester; Ethyl isobutyrate; Ethyl 2-methylpropanoate; Ethyl 2-methylpropionate; Ethyl isobutanoate; Propionic acid, 2-methyl-, ethyl ester; UN 2385; Ethyl ester of 2-methyl-propanoic acid; Ethyl methylpropanoate; 2-Methylpropanoic acid ethyl ester; Ethyl 2,2-dimethylacetate; NSC 97194; Ethyl-2-methylproanoate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.