- Formula: C6H12NO4PS2
- Molecular weight: 257.268
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: AIKKULXCBHRFOS-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2540-82-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phosphorodithioic acid, S-[2-(formylmethylamino)-2-oxoethyl] O,O-dimethyl ester; Phosphorodithioic acid, O,O-dimethyl ester, S-ester with N-formyl-2-mercapto-N-methylacetamide; Aflix; Anthio; Anthio 25; CP 53926; ENT 27,257; O,O-Dimethyl Dithiophosphorylacetic acid N-methyl-N-formylamide; S 6900; Toprose; S-(N-Formyl-N-methylcarbamoylmethyl) O,O-dimethyl phosphorodithioate; Acetamide, N-formyl-2-mercapto-N-methyl-, S-ester with O,O-dimethyl phosphorodithioate; Antio; O,O-Dimethyl S-(N-formyl-N-methylcarbamoylmethyl) phosphorodithioate; O,O-Dimethyl-S-(3-methyl-2,4-dioxo-3-azabutyl)dithiofosfaat; O,O-Dimethyl-S-(3-methyl-2,4-dioxo-3-azabutyl)dithiophosphat; O,O-Dimethyl-S-(N-methyl-N-formylcarbamoylmethyl)dithiophosphat; O,O-Dimethyl S-(N-methyl-N-formylcarbamoylmethyl)phosphorodithioate; O,O-Dimethyl phosphorodithioate N-formyl-2-mercapto-N-methylacetamide S-ester; O,O-Dimetil-S-(N-formil-N-metilcarbamoilmetil)ditiofosfato; S-(2-(Formylmethylamino)-2-oxoethyl) O,O-dimethylphosphorodithioate; N-Formyl-N-methylcarbamoylmethyl O,O-dimethyl phosphorodithioate; S-(N-Formyl-N-methylcarbamoylmethyl) dimethyl phosphorothiolothionate; J-38; OMS-968; Phosphorodithioic acid, O,O-dimethyl ester, N-formyl-2-mercapto-N-methylacetamide S-ester; Sandoz S-6900; SAN 244 I; SAN 6913 I; SAN 7107 I; Spencer S-6900; VEL 4284; Phosphorodithioic acid, o,o-dimethyl ester, s-ester with n-formyl-n-methylglycolamide
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.