- Formula: C6H12N2S3
- Molecular weight: 208.368
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: REQPQFUJGGOFQL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 97-74-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Tetramethylthiuram monosulfide; Thiodicarbonic diamide ([(H2-N)C(S)]2-S), tetramethyl-; Aceto TMTM; Bis(dimethylthiocarbamoyl) sulfide; Bis(dimethylthiocarbamyl) monosulfide; Carbamic acid, dimethyldithio-, anhydrosulfide; Carbamic anhydride, tetramethyltrithio-; Carbamodithioic acid, dimethyl-, anhydrosulfide; Cyuram MS; Ekagom TM; Formamide, 1,1'-thiobis(N,N-dimethylthio-; Monex; Mono-Thiurad; Monothiuram; N,N,N',N'-Tetramethylthiuram monosulfide; Sulfide, bis(dimethylthiocarbamoyl); Sulfide, bis((dimethylamino)thioxomethyl); Tetramethyldithiocarbamic acid anhydrosulfide; Tetramethylthiuram sulfide; Tetramethylthiuramide sulfide; Thiuram monosulfide, tetramethyl-; Thiuram MM; TMTM; TMTMS; Unads; USAF EK-P-6255; USAF B-32; Vulkacit Thiuram MS; Monosulfure de tetramethylthiurame; Pennac MS; Tetramethylthiuramonosulfide; Vulkacit MS; Vulkacit thiuram ms/C; Perkacit TMTM; Thiodicarbonic diamide, tetramethyl-; NSC 3400; Tetramethylthiurammonium sulfide; NSC 4767; tetramethylthiuram monosulphide
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.