2-Chloroethyl 4-chlorobutyl sulfide
- Formula: C6H12Cl2S
- Molecular weight: 187.130
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: YVIBABWKOTUTDX-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Sulfide, 2-chloroethyl, 4-chlorobutyl
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.