- Formula: C6H11O4P
- Molecular weight: 178.1229
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BYEFHDZWRALTEN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1005-93-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2,6,7-Trioxa-1-phosphabicyclo[2.2.2]octane, 4-ethyl-, 1-oxide; 1,3-Propanediol, 2-ethyl-2-(hydroxymethyl)-, cyclic phosphate; 4-Aethyl-1-phospha-2,6,7-trioxabicyclo(2.2.2)octan-1-oxid; 2-Ethyl-2-(hydroxymethyl)-1,3-propanediol, cyclic phosphate (1:1); 4-Ethyl-1-phospha-2,6,7-trioxabicyclo(2.2.2)octane-1-oxide; 2-(Hydroxymethyl)-2-ethyl-1,3-propanediol, cyclic phosphate (1:1); TMP-P; Trimethyolpropane phosphate; Trimethylopropane phosphate; 1,3-Propanediol, 2-ethyl-2-(hydroxymethyl)-, cyclic phosphate (1:1); Trimethylolpropane phosphate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.