- Formula: C5H15N2OP
- Molecular weight: 150.1592
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: YRWJRJCUZYGLPN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2511-17-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phosphonic diamide, pentamethyl-; N,N,N',N'-Tetramethylmethylphosphonamide; Phosphorodiamidous acid, tetramethyl-, methyl ester; N,N,N',N'-Tetramethyl methanephosphorodiamide
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.