Ethanimidothioic acid, 2-(dimethylamino)-N-hydroxy-2-oxo-, methyl ester
- Formula: C5H10N2O2S
- Molecular weight: 162.210
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KIDWGGCIROEJJW-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 30558-43-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Formohydroximic acid, (dimethylcarbamoyl)thio-, methyl ester; (Dimethylcarbamoyl)thioformohydroxamic acid, S-methyl ester; 2-(Hydroxyimino)-N,N-dimethyl-2-(methylmercapto)acetamide; Methyl 2-(dimethylamino)-N-hydroxy-2-oxoethanimidothioate; Oxamyl oxime; Oximino oxamyl; methyl 2-(dimethylamino)-N-hydroxy-2-oxothioimidoacetate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.