- Formula: C5H10N2O2S
- Molecular weight: 162.210
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UHXUZOCRWCRNSJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 16752-77-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Ethanimidothioic acid, N-[[(methylamino)carbonyl]oxy]-, methyl ester; Acetimidic acid, N-[(methylcarbamoyl)oxy]thio-, methyl ester; Du Pont Insecticide 1179; Du Pont 1179; Insecticide 1179; IN 1179; Lannate; Mesomile; Methyl N-[(Methylcarbamoyl)oxy]thioacetimidate; Methyl O-(methylcarbamoyl)thiolacetohydroxamate; Methyl O-(methylcarbamyl)thiolacetohydroxamate; N-[(Methylcarbamoyl)oxy]thioacetimidic acid methyl ester; SD 14999; WL 18236; Acetimidic acid, thio-N-((methylcarbamoyl)oxy)-, methyl ester; Acetimidothioic acid, methyl-, N-(methylcarbamoyl) ester; ENT 27,341; Lannate L; N-(((Methylamino)carbonyl)oxy)ethanimidothioic acid methyl ester; Methyl N-(((methylamino)carbonyl)oxy)ethanimidothioate; S-Methyl N-(methylcarbamoyloxy)thioacetimidate; Methyl O-(methylcarbamoyl)thiolacethohydroxamate; 2-Methylthio-acetaldehyd-O-(methylcarbamoyl)-oxime; Metomil; NU-Bait II; Nudrin; Rcra waste number P066; 3-Thiabutan-2-one, O-(methylcarbamoyl)oxime; Flytek; Kipsin; Lan Bait; Lannate LB; Lannate(R); Lanox; Lanox 216; Lanox 90; Memilene; Methomex; S-Methyl N-[[(methylamino)carbonyl]oxy]ethanimidothioate; 5-Methyl N-(methylcarbamoyloxy)thioacetimidate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.