Acetic acid ethenyl ester
- Formula: C4H6O2
- Molecular weight: 86.0892
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XTXRWKRVRITETP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 108-05-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Acetic acid vinyl ester; Vinyl acetate; Vinyl A monomer; VyAc; 1-Acetoxyethylene; CH3CO2CH=CH2; Ethenyl acetate; Ethenyl ethanoate; Acetate de vinyle; Ethanoic acid, ethenyl ester; Octan winylu; Vinile (acetato di); Vinyl acetate h.q.; Vinyl ethanoate; Vinylacetaat; Vinylacetat; Vinyle (acetate de); Zeset T; Acetic acid, ethylene ether; VAC; Vinylester kyseliny octove; Vinyl ester of acetic acid; Everflex 81L; Plyamul 40305-00; Unocal 76 Res 6206; Unocal 76 Res S-55; Vinnapas A 50; Vinyl acetate monomer; Acetoxyethene; NSC 8404
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.