- Formula: C4H10O2
- Molecular weight: 90.1210
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ZNQVEEAIQZEUHB-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 110-80-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: «beta»-Ethoxyethanol; Cellosolve; Emkanol; Ethyl cellosolve; Ethylene glycol ethyl ether; Ethylene glycol monoethyl ether; Glycol monoethyl ether; Oxitol; Plastiazan 60; Poly-Solv EE; 2-Ethoxyethanol; HOCH2CH2OC2H5; Cellosolve solvent; 2-Ethoxyethyl alcohol; Ethyl-2-hydroxyethyl ether; Dowanol EE; Ether monoethylique de l'ethylene-glycol; Ethyl glycol; Ethylethylene glycol; Etoksyetylowy alkohol; Glycol ethyl ether; Hydroxy ether; NCI-C54853; 2EE; EE solvent; EGEE; Ektasolve EE; Ethoxyethanol; Ethyl icinol; Glycol ether EE; Jeffersol EE; Bikanol E 1; NSC 8837; Solvid; 2-ethoxyethanol (cellosolve)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.