Boron trifluoride etherate
- Formula: C4H10BF3O
- Molecular weight: 141.928
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MZTVMRUDEFSYGQ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 109-63-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Boron trifluoride diethyl etherate; Boron trifluoride-ethyl ether complex; Boron trifluoride diethyl etherate complex; Boron trifluoride ethyl etherate; Boron trifluoride diethyl ether complex; Boron fluoride-ethyl ether complex; Boron, trifluoro[1,1'-oxybis[ethane]]-, (T-4)-; Ethyl ether, compd. with boron fluoride (BF3) (1:1); Borane, trifluoro-, compd. with 1,1'-oxybis(ethane) (1:1); Boron fluoride diethyl etherate; Boron fluoride etherate; Boron fluoride-ethyl etherate; Boron fluoride monoetherate; Boron trifluoride-ether complex; Boron trifluoride-ethyl ether; Trifluoroborane diethyl etherate; Trifluoroboron etherate; UN 2604; Boron fluoride diethyl ether complex; Boron trifluoride ethyl etherate (1:1); Diethyl ether trifluoroborane complex; Ethyl ether, cmpd with boron fluoride (BF3) (1:1); Trifluoroborane-1,1'-oxybis(ethane) (1:1); diethyl ether--boron trifluoride
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.