NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Information from the InChI
There are no matching entries in the database for this IUPAC International Chemical Identifier. The following information was obtained from the identifier.
- Formula: C3H7CaO6P
- Molecular weight: 210.136
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UHHRFSOMMCWGSO-UHFFFAOYSA-L
- 2-d Mol File from the identifier
- Canonical atom numbers:
Note: stereochemistry is currently not indicated in the items above.
Contents of the identifier
Identifier version: 1S
- Formula: C3H9O6P.Ca
- Connectivity: 4-1-3(2-5)9-10(6,7)8;
- Hydrogen: 3-5H,1-2H2,(H2,6,7,8);
- Charge: ;+2
- Proton: -2