- Formula: C3H8N2O3
- Molecular weight: 120.1072
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QUBQYFYWUJJAAK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 140-95-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Dimethylolurea; Urea, N,N'-bis(hydroxymethyl)-; Carbamol; Caurite; CSI Paste; Dimethanol urea; DMU; Finish EN; Kaurit S; Knittex ASL; Methural; Metural; N,N'-Bis(hydroxymethyl)urea; N,N'-Dihydroxymethylurea; N,N'-Dimethylolurea; Oxymethurea; Permafresh 477; Protesine DMU; Urea, 1,3-bis(hydroxymethyl)-; Ureol P; Urofix; 1,3-Dimethylolurea; NSC 41819; Papirol J 001
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.