Glycine, methyl ester
- Formula: C3H7NO2
- Molecular weight: 89.0932
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KQSSATDQUYCRGS-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 616-34-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: NH2CH2COOCH3; methyl glycinate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.