Copper phthalocyanine, CI 74160
- Formula: C32H16CuN8
- Molecular weight: 576.069
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XCJYREBRNVKWGJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 147-14-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Copper phthalocyanine; Monastral blue B; Copper(II) phthalocyanine; Phthalocyanine blue; Copper, [29H,31H-phthalocyaninato(2-)-N(29)-,N(30)-,N(31)-,N(32)-]-, (SP-4-1)-; C.I. Pigment Blue 15; Copper,[29H,31H-phthalocyaninato(2(-))-N29,N30,N31,N32]-(SP-4-1)-; Accosperse cyan blue GT; Bahama blue BC; Blue GLA; BT 4651; Ceres blue BHR; Chromofine blue 4920; Copper β-phthalocyanine; α-Copper phthalocyanine; Cromofine blue 4973; Cupric phthalocyanine; Cyanine blue BB; Dainichi cyanine blue B; Duratint blue 1001; Euvinyl blue 702; Fastolux blue; Fenalac blue b disp; Graphtol blue bl; Helio fast blue b; Hostaperm blue afn; Irgalite blue lgld; Irgaplast blue rbp; Aqualine blue; Bermuda blue; Blue phthalocyanine α-form; Blue toner gtnf; Calcotone blue gp; Chromatex blue bn; C.I. 74160; Congo blue B 4; Copper tetrabenzoporphyrazine; ε-Copper phthalocyanine; Cromophtal blue 4G; Cyan Blue BNC 55-3745; 29H,31H-phthalocyaninato(2-)-N29,N30,N31,N32 copper; Pigment Blue 15:3; Pigment Blue 15:4; Pigment Blue 15
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.