Arsinic acid, dimethyl-
- Formula: C2H7AsO2
- Molecular weight: 137.9974
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: OGGXGZAMXPVRFZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 75-60-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Arsine oxide, hydroxydimethyl-; Ansar 138; Arsan; Cacodylic acid; Dimethylarsenic acid; Dimethylarsinic acid; Hydroxydimethylarsine oxide; Phytar 560; Silvisar 510; Acide cacodylique; Acide dimethylarsinique; Chexmate; DMAA; Phytar; Rad-e-cate 35; Silvisar; Arsine oxide, dimethylhydroxy-; Agent blue; Dilic; Erase; Kyselina kakodylova; Phytar 138; Rcra waste number U136; Salvo; UN 1572; Arsinic acid, As,As-dimethyl-; NSC 103115; Sylvicor
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.