- Formula: C2H3NO
- Molecular weight: 57.0513
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LTYRAPJYLUPLCI-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 107-16-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Glycolonitrile; Cyanomethanol; Formaldehyde cyanohydrin; Glycolic nitrile; Glyconitrile; Hydroxyacetonitrile; Hydroxyactonitrile; Hydroxymethylnitrile; 2-Hydroxyacetonitrile; HOCH2CN; USAF A-8565; 2-Hydroxyethanenitrile; Glykolonitril; Hydroxymethylkyanid; Acetonitrile, 2-hydroxy-; NSC 1790; glycollonitrile
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.