- Formula: C2Cl2F4
- Molecular weight: 170.921
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: DDMOUSALMHHKOS-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 76-14-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Ethane, 1,2-dichlorotetrafluoro-; s-Dichlorotetrafluoroethane; Arcton 114; Arcton 33; Cryofluoran; Cryofluorane; F 114; Fluorocarbon 114; Freon 114; Frigen 114; Frigiderm; FC 114; Genetron 114; Genetron 316; Ledon 114; Propellant 114; R 114; Ucon 114; 1,1,2,2-Tetrafluoro-1,2-Dichloroethane; 1,2-Dichloro-1,1,2,2-tetrafluoroethane; (CF2Cl)2; 1,2-Dichlorotetrafluoroethane; Fluorane 114; Isotron 114; Refrigerant 114; sym-Dichlorotetrafluoroethane; Halocarbon 114; Halon 242; CFC-114; Dichloro-1,1,2,2-tetrafluoroethane; Refrigerant R114; F 114 (halocarbon); FKW 114; R 114 (halocarbon)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.