- Formula: C23H26N2
- Molecular weight: 330.4659
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WZKXBGJNNCGHIC-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 129-73-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Leuco malachite green; Benzenamine, 4,4'-(phenylmethylene)bis[N,N-dimethyl-; Aniline, 4,4'-benzylidenebis(N,N-dimethyl-; Bis(p-dimethylaminophenyl)phenylmethane; Bis(p-(N,N-dimethylamino)phenyl)phenylmethane; Bis(4,4'-(dimethylamino)phenyl)phenyl methane; C.I. Basic Green 4, leuco base; Malachite green leuco; Malachite green leuco base; Tetramethyldiaminotriphenylmethane; 4,4'-Benzylidene bis(N,N-dimethylaniline); 4,4'-Bis(dimethylamino)triphenylmethane; 4,4'-Bis(N,N-dimethylaminophenyl)phenylmethane; NSC 36379; N,N,N',N'-tetramethyl-4,4'-benzylidenedianiline
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.