- Formula: C21H26O3
- Molecular weight: 326.4293
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QUAMTGJKVDWJEQ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1843-05-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Methanone, [2-hydroxy-4-(octyloxy)phenyl]phenyl-; Benzophenone, 2-hydroxy-4-(octyloxy)-; Benzon OO; Benzophenone-12; Cyasorb UV 531; Spectra-Sorb UV 531; UF 4; UV 531; 2-Benzoyl-5-(octyloxy)phenol; 2-Hydroxy-4-(n-octoxy)benzophenone; 2-Hydroxy-4-(n-octyloxy)benzophenone; 2-Hydroxy-4-(octoxy)benzophenone; 2-Hydroxy-4-(octyloxy)benzophenone; 4-(n-Octyloxy)-2-hydroxybenzophenone; 4-(Octoxy)-2-hydroxybenzophenone; 4-(Octyloxy)-2-hydroxybenzophenone; UV 1; 2-Hydroxy-4-oktyloxybenzofenon; Octabenzon; [2-Hydroxy-4-(octyloxy)phenyl]phenylmethanone; Hostavin ARO 8; Lowilite 22; Specta-srob UV 531; Uvinul 408; Aduvex 248; Advastab 46; Anti-UV P; Carstab 700; Chimassorb 81; Mark 1413; NSC 163400; Rhodialux P; Sanduvor 3035; Seikalizer E; Sumisorb 130; UV 1 (ultraviolet absorber); Uvinul M 408; Viosorb 130; Zislizer E
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.