- Formula: C20H13NO4
- Molecular weight: 331.3215
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MHXFWEJMQVIWDH-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 17418-58-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1-Amino-4-hydroxy-2-phenoxyanthraquinone; Anthraquinone, 1-amino-4-hydroxy-2-phenoxy-; Cerven brilantni ostacetova F-LB; Cerven disperzni 60; C.I. Disperse red 60; C.I. Disperse red 71; C.I. Disperse red 83; Disperse polyester pink 2S; Disperse red 60; Dispersol red B 2B; Duranol brilliant red T 2B; Foron brilliant red E 2BL; Hostatherm pink FBL; Latyl cerise N; Miketon polyester red FB; Ostacet brilliant red E-LB; Palanil red bf; Resiren red tb; Resolin red fb; Resolin red fbe; Resorin red fbe; Samaron pink FBL; Serilene brilliant red 2BL; Serilene red 2BL; Sumikaron red E-FBL; Teraprint; Tersetile rubine FL; Transetile Rubine P-FL; 1-Amino-4-hydroxy-2-phenoxyanthra-9,10-quinone; 1-Amino-4-hydroxy-2-phenoxy-9,10-anthraquinine; 1-Amino-4-hydroxy-2-phenoxy-9,10-anthraquinine (Disperse Red 60)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.