- Formula: C19H38O2
- Molecular weight: 298.5038
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: HPEUJPJOZXNMSJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 112-61-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Octadecanoic acid, methyl ester; Stearic acid, methyl ester; n-Octadecanoic acid, methyl ester; Kemester 9718; Methyl n-octadecanoate; Methyl octadecanoate; Metholene 2218; Emery 2218; Kemester 9018; Methyl ester of octadecanoic acid; Kemester 4516; NSC 9418; 172226-13-0; 172226-14-1; 218433-32-0; 28:0, Me ester
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.