- Formula: C19H17NO2
- Molecular weight: 291.3438
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BUDBHJPMAKXMLD-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 485-34-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 4-Quinolinecarboxylic acid, 6-methyl-2-phenyl-, ethyl ester; Cinchoninic acid, 6-methyl-2-phenyl-, ethyl ester; Ethyl 2-phenyl-6-methylcinchoninate; Ethyl 6-methyl-2-phenyl-4-quinolinecarboxylate; Ethyl 6-methyl-2-phenylcinchoninate; Neoatophan; Neocincophen; Neomagnephen; Neophan; Neoquinophan; Neu-Nylofanol; Novatophan; Novo-rheumatophin; Tolysin; 6-Methyl-2-phenylquinoline-4-carboxylic acid, ethyl ester; 6-Methylcinchophen, ethyl ester
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.