- Formula: C19H14O
- Molecular weight: 258.3139
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LYXOWKPVTCPORE-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2128-93-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzophenone, 4-phenyl-; p-Benzoylbiphenyl; 4-Benzoylbiphenyl; p-Biphenylyl phenyl ketone; 4-Biphenylyl phenyl ketone; 4-Diphenyl phenyl ketone; p-Phenylbenzophenone; 4-Phenylbenzophenone; Phenyl p-biphenylyl ketone; 4-Benzoyldiphenyl; Eusolex 3490; NSC 55283; NSC 97365; Trigonal 12; 4-(Phenylcarbonyl)biphenyl
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.