- Formula: C18H38O
- Molecular weight: 270.4937
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GLDOVTGHNKAZLK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 112-92-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: n-Octadecanol; n-Octadecyl alcohol; n-1-Octadecanol; Aldol 62; Alfol 18; Atalco S; Cachalot S-43; Crodacol-S; Lanol S; Lorol 28; Octadecan-1-ol; Octadecyl alcohol; Sipol S; Siponol S; Siponol SC; Stearol; Stearyl alcohol; Stenol; Steraffine; Decyl octyl alcohol; Adol 68; Dytol e-46; Octadecanol; Polaax; Usp XIII stearyl alcohol; CO-1895; CO-1897; Kalcohl 80; Conol 30F; 1-Hydroxyoctadecane; C18 Linear alcohol; Cachalot S-56; CO 1895F; Conol 1675; Crodacol S70; Crodacol S95NF; Lanette 18 DEO; Lorol C18; Octadecanol NF; Philcohol 1800; Rita SA; Stearyl alcohol NF; Stearyl alcohol USP; Varonic BG; Octanodecanol; 1-Stearyl alcohol; Stearic alcohol; Rofamol; Kalcohl 8098; Adol 62; SSD AF (Salt/Mix); Ceteareth-20 (Salt/Mix)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.