- Formula: C18H34O2
- Molecular weight: 282.4614
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ZQPPMHVWECSIRJ-KTKRTIGZSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 112-80-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 9-Octadecenoic acid (Z)-; Δ9-cis-Oleic acid; cis-Oleic Acid; cis-9-Octadecenoic Acid; Emersol 211; Emersol 220 White Oleic Acid; Emersol 221 Low Titer White Oleic Acid; Oelsauere; Oleine 7503; Pamolyn 100; Vopcolene 27; Wecoline OO; Z-9-Octadecenoic acid; cis-Octadec-9-enoic acid; cis-Δ9-octadecenoic acid; cis-Δ9-Octadecenoate; neo-Fat 90-04; neo-Fat 92-04; Century cd fatty acid; Elaidoic acid; Emersol 210; Emersol 213; Emersol 6321; Glycon RO; Glycon WO; Groco 2; Groco 4; Groco 5l; Groco 6; Hy-phi 1055; Hy-phi 1088; Hy-phi 2066; Hy-phi 2088; Hy-phi 2102; K 52; L'Acide oleique; Metaupon; Tego-oleic 130; 9-Octadecenoic acid, cis-; Elaic acid; Industrene 105; Industrene 205; Industrene 206; Oleinic acid; Pamolyn; Wochem no. 320; (Z)-9-Octadecanoic acid; Emersol 6313 NF; Priolene 6906; 9-(Z)-octadecenoic acid; (Z)-Octadec-9-enoic acid; 9-Octadecenoic acid (9Z)-; D 100; Emersol 205; Extraolein 90
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.