- Formula: C18H14O
- Molecular weight: 246.3032
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UHJWZORSTYATLW-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 6738-04-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Ether, 2-biphenylyl phenyl; o-Diphenyl phenyl ether; Phenoxy-2-diphenyl; 2-Biphenylyl phenyl ether; 2-Phenyloxybiphenyl; 2-Phenoxybiphenyl; 2-Biphenyl phenyl ether; 2-Phenoxydiphenyl; 2-Phenoxy-1,1'-biphenyl; NSC 66280
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.