- Formula: C17H22N2
- Molecular weight: 254.3700
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JNRLEMMIVRBKJE-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 101-61-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Aniline, 4,4'-methylenebis[N,N-dimethyl-; Arnold's base; p,p'-Bis(dimethylamino)diphenylmethane; 4,4'-Bis(dimethylamino)diphenylmethane; Bis[p-(N,N-dimethylamino)phenyl]methane; Bis[p-(dimethylamino)phenyl]methane; Bis[4-(dimethylamino)phenyl]methane; Bis[4-(N,N-dimethylamino)phenyl]methane; 4,4'-Bis(dimethylaminophenyl)methane; 4,4'-Methylenebis[N,N-dimethylaniline]; Michler's base; Michler's hydride; Michler's methane; Reduced michler's ketone; Tetrabase; Tetramethyldiaminodiphenylmethane; N,N,N',N'-Tetramethyl-p,p'-diaminodiphenylmethane; N,N,N',N'-Tetramethyl-4,4'-diaminodiphenylmethane; p,p'-Tetramethyldiaminodiphenylmethane; 4,4'-Tetramethyldiaminodiphenylmethane; p,p-Dimethylaminodiphenylmethane; p,p-Tetramethyldiaminodiphenylmethane; p,p'-Bis(N,N-dimethylaminophenyl)methane; Diphenylmethane, tetramethyldiamino-; Methane, bis(p-(dimethylamino)phenyl)-; Methanediamine, tetramethyl-N,N'-diphenyl-; N,N'-Tetramethyldiaminodiphenylmethane; NCI-C01990; 4,4'-(Dimethylamino)diphenylmethane; BAZE michlerova; 4,4'-Methylenebis(N,N-dimethyl)benzenamine; 4,4'-Methylene bis(N,N'-dimethylaniline); Methane base; Methylene base; p,p'-Tetramethyldiamindiphenylmethane; Methane, bis(4,4'-dimethylaminophenyl)-; NSC 36782; N,N,N',N'-tetramethyl-4,4'-methylenedianiline
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.