Diethylene glycol monolaurate
- Formula: C16H32O4
- Molecular weight: 288.4229
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WGIMXKDCVCTHGW-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 141-20-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Dodecanoic acid, 2-(2-hydroxyethoxy)ethyl ester; Atlas G-2124; Diethylene glycol laurate; Diethylene glycol lauric acid monoester; Diethylene glycol sesquilaurate; Diglycol laurate; Diglycol monolaurate; Emcol RDC-D; Ethanol, 2-(2-hydroxyethoxy)-, laurate; G 2124; Glaurin; Lauric acid, 2-(2-hydroxyethoxy)ethyl ester; Lauro-Sebum; Nonex 413; Pegosperse 100 LN; Pegosperse 100L; PEG-2 Laurate; 2-(2-Hydroxyethoxy)ethyl laurate; 2,2'-Dihydroxyethyl ether monododecanoate; NSC 3868
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.