- Formula: C16H30O2
- Molecular weight: 254.4082
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GMSCBRSQMRDRCD-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 142-90-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2-Propenoic acid, 2-methyl-, dodecyl ester; Methacrylic acid, dodecyl ester; Acrylic acid, 2-methyl-, dodecyl ester; Dodecyl methacrylate; Dodecyl 2-methyl-2-propenoate; Lauryl methacrylate; Methacrylic acid, lauryl ester; 1-Dodecanol methacrylate; Laurylester kyseliny methakrylove; Ageflex FM 246; Dodecyl ester of 2-methyl-2-propenoic acid; Ageflex FM-12; Metazene; Methyl-2-propenoic acid, dodecyl ester; n-Lauryl methacrylate; Propenoic acid, 2-methyl-, dodecyl ester; GE 410; GE 410 (methacrylate); LAMA; NSC 5188; Sipomer LMA; SR 313; 1-Dodecyl methacrylate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.