Benzoic acid, 4-methyl-, (4-methylphenyl)methyl ester
- Formula: C16H16O2
- Molecular weight: 240.2970
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JSMHXVURHYHQGT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 21086-87-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: p-Toluic acid, p-methylbenzyl ester; (4-Methylphenyl)methyl 4-methylbenzoate; p-Methylbenzyl p-toluate; 4-Methylbenzyl 4-methylbenzoate; p-Toluic acid, p-xylyl ester; (4-methylphenyl)methyl p-toluate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.