- Formula: C16H10N2O2
- Molecular weight: 262.2628
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: COHYTHOBJLSHDF-BUHFOSPRSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 482-89-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Indigotin; CI 73000; 3H-Indol-3-one, 2-(1,3-dihydro-3-oxo-2H-indol-2-ylidene)-1,2-dihydro-; «DELTA»2,2'-Bipseudoindoxyl; («DELTA»2,2'(3H,3'H)-Biindole)-3,3'-dione; («DELTA»2,2'-Biindoline)-3,3'-dione; Blue No. 201; C.I. Vat Blue 1; C.I. 73000; Cystoceva; D and C Blue No. 6; D and C Blue Number 6; D+C Blue No. 6; D&C Blue No.6; D&C Blue 6; Diindogen; Indigo Blue; Indigo Ciba; Indigo Ciba SL; Indigo J; Indigo N; Indigo NAC; Indigo NACCO; Indigo P; Indigo Powder W; Indigo Pure BASF; Indigo Pure BASF Powder K; Indigo PLN; Indigo Synthetic; Indigo VS; Lithosol Deep Blue B; Mitsui Indigo Paste; Mitsui Indigo Pure; Monolite Fast Navy Blue BV; Pigment Blue 66; Synthetic Indigo; Synthetic Indigo TS; Vat Blue 1; Vulcafix Blue R; Vulcafor Blue A; Vulcanosine Dark Blue L; Vulcol Fast Blue GL; Vynamon Blue A; 11669 Blue; (2,2'-Biindoline)-3,3'-dione; Lithosol deep blue V; Modr kypova 1; NCI-C61392; 2-(1,3-Dihydro-3-oxo-2H-indol-2-ylidene)-1,2-dihydro-3H-indol-3-one; C.I. pigment blue 66; D & C blue No 6; Indigotine; Indigotin (natural); Pigment Indigo; 2-(1,3-Dihydro-3-oxo-2H-indol-2-ylidene)-1,2-dihydro-3H-indol-3-one (C.I. Vat Blue 1)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.